Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Hunter's Sunset
Angel parents are amazing. They just are and its been a pleasure getting to meet so many wonderful people and to work with them, converse with them, share with them. Like I have said before, I never wished or thought about being part of this community but I am thankful for the sweet, kind, loving community I find myself a part of now. Through web surfing I found a woman in Australia who lost a child and in a dream heard from her son that she should help others through creating these angel sunsets. Amazing. She's really an inspiration with her photography, message, mission and work. I was lucky enough to get the link to Hunter's sunset photo on his 9 week ANGELversary- it meant so much. I now have the digital file too so we can have a print in our home! I just find so much peace and comfort in this sunset- its blue and yellow and calm and bright. I cant stop looking at it. I just feel like Hunter was really coming through at that exact moment when she snapped that picture on Christian's Beach in Australia. Thank you Carly Marie!
Here is a link to Hunter's Sunset page and the poem written by my Aunt Susie:
Here is a link to her website page that is to help friends and family understand infant loss as a means to educate:
http://carlymarieprojectheal.com/healing/how-family-and-friends-can-help
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Betsy;
Hunter's sunset is beautiful, just like Hunter and his whole family. Sending you prayers and blessings for Easter.
Take care,
Nick & Kristin G. & family
Post a Comment