Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Quiet

Quiet.

I have been a bit quiet.  Just dealing with alot of day to day grieving and a lot of day to day  (or as many as I can) visits with the greatest woman in the world, my Mom, who continues a battle with cancer.  I dont want to publicly dive in to much right now but my Mom is home under Hospice Care and is comfortable and her pain is being managed. She's still beautiful and sweet and finds a way to make me smile and laugh each day.  I just love her so. She's my Mom and just being by her side and sitting with her, watching Ellen, looking at magazines, getting her water, talking, or not even talking is lfull of love and is where I feel truly comfortable.  And tonight I even saw my parents dance! I love her, I love my family.

So for now I am going to be a bit quiet. . .tending to my family, my Mom and taking care of me. 

Much love to everyone out there- friends and family who daily send texts, emails, calls, voicemails.  We appreciate them all and thank you for the prayers and thoughts and tender gifts.  We still cant keep up with responding and are sporatic but please keep them coming- we love you all and thank you for everything every day.  I couldnt get through this horror without all of you by my side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betsy, we are all here grieving with you and your family. Can't make things better but can sure try to help you along the way. Love you! sushi

Anonymous said...

It warms my heart picturing your mom and dad's dancing together. I know you treasure these days with both your parents. I continue to pray for all of you each day, and wish there were more that I could actually do.
Love you, Betsy!
Missy

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios