Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hunter is Always with Us

Hello!

I am sorry I haven't been around much. I have been spending as much time as possible with my Mom in her final days.  Also, this blogger site had to be upgraded and well I just didn't have the patience to figure it all out.  I think I have done it now.  So this is a "test" post really, but I thought while I was on I'd share a couple of pictures demonstrating how we are bringing Hunter with us on special days (and every day really).
Hunter's balloon at Samantha's 3rd birthday party



Hunter's Happy Easter balloon that we released to him Easter night when the stars were out


More updates to come now that I think my site is updated. 

Much Love,
Betsy

2 comments:

hughesstl said...

Betsy,
I think about ALL of you every day!
Becky

Anonymous said...

thinking about you and your sweet Mom.

Missy

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios