Monday, January 14, 2013

Signs of our Angel

While I am totally exhausted and ready for bed after our fantastic mini-vacation to Lake Geneva, WI, I had to share the amazing sign Hunter sent us today on his first angelversary.  I want to go through the emails, cards, tales of "paying it forward" but havent quite gotten there yet after our journey home.  I cant wait one bit to get to all of that tomorrow.  But for now just really had to share this amazing story!!

We stopped on our drive home in Illinois near the Illinois River to release our Hunter Green balloons (and a red one for my Mom).  As we had pulled in to the park area one eagle flew above our car only about 100 yards away leading us in to the river and the beautiful forest.  We didnt see any more eagles until right after we released our green balloons.  Without a doubt, a beautiful eagle flew right over us, swooping down quite low. 

I am just learning to use my new camera and of course havent figured out the lens and settings for night photos.  BUT if you look close enough you can see the eagle right between the two trees.. ..that's our boy, without a doubt!

Love you and MISS YOU so much Hunter.  Thanks for sending us a sign. 

Hunter
Spiritual Connotation: Pursuer of truth
Scripture: Lamentations 4:19
Our pursuers were swifter than the EAGLES in the heavens; they chased us on the mountains, they lay in wait for us in the wilderness






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios