I Will See You Again
Corina Coburn
The sun shall rise,
and sure to set.
Her time has come,
have no regret.
Her life she lived,
we sure all know.
A better place,
she has to go.
Rejoice today
it's at an end.
And she will see us,
once again.
At 6:28pm tonight my wonderful, beautiful Mother (Elaine Butterfield) peacefully passed away at home with us by her side. I will forever miss her and love her to pieces. I feel a new giant hole in my heart. We knew this was coming and we were preparing, but you can never really be ready. I think I am still in shock. She was ready to go and I hope and pray that she and Hunter are together. And hopefully right now she's giving him a huge squeeze and telling him all about us. I can only aspire to be the kind of Mom she was every day.
Off to bed, need to prepare to somehow tell my sweet baby girl that her "BB" has passed and is now a star in the sky with "baby brother." Lord please grant me strength for this and the days ahead.
2012- I'm ready for you to end. 2012 I hate you.



2 comments:
Beautiful pictures of your beautiful Mom.
I know Hunter is peacefully rocking in her loving arms.
Missy
Grief
by Gwen Flowers
I had my own notion of grief.
I thought it was the sad time
That followed the death of someone you love.
And you had to push through it
To get to the other side.
But I'm learning there is no other side.
There is no pushing through.
But rather,
There is absorption.
Adjustment.
Acceptance.
And grief is not something you complete,
But rather, you endure.
Grief is not a task to finish
And move on,
But an element of yourself-
An alteration of your being.
A new way of seeing.
A new definition of self.
(Missy)
Post a Comment