Second post for the day- wow!
Just learning to keep my eyes open and peeled for signs of Hunter, angels and good wishes. Its an amazing journey to consider this and to think about life upstairs with God.
As I pulled out of my parents drive-way this morning after my sleep-over with my Sister and my Mom (Dad was here too, just in the other room) last night I caught a glimpse of a blue hydrangea bloom in my Mom's gardens. I couldn't quite believe it since my hydrangeas haven't bloomed yet and I really haven't seen any around town either. So when I came back over a few hours later I took a stroll to the front of the house- and sure thing her hydrangeas have bloomed! There are like 3-4 nice blooms of the beautiful blue flowers, the other blooms yet to open up as you can see in the picture below (one still to flower and the other with lovely blue flowers). I can't believe it- they bloomed just for her. I believe this is God's way of telling me she's going to be okay and that we'll always have beautiful things surrounding us to remind us of her daily.
My Mom loves a hydrangea- white and blue being her favorite! This one right now as a mix of both (and even a little purple).

1 comments:
Love you and thinking of you on a daily basis. Proud of you too!! Hugs to your family. sushi
Post a Comment