Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Soon they'll be together

Only time will tell now, but very soon my Mom is going to hug the heck out of our baby boy.  Soon they'll be together. Soon, she'll tell him about us. Maybe they'll dance, maybe they'll sing, maybe they'll make her apple pie. Soon she wont be uncomfortable, confused, tired, sad.  We are going to miss her so much- so very much. We already miss him so much.  I am going to have two of the biggest holes in my heart ever, I am scared.  I am sad.  Its a pain beyond belief.  To loose a Mother and a Son in only 4 short months- life is so not fair.  I hate 2012.  I hate our new reality, our new world.  Will I ever understand why this has all happened to us?  Will I ever understand why this has all happened to us at the same time?  Our families have endured too much- loosing a son, a mother, a grandmother (Anne Webb). All I can say, the only silver lining, is that soon Hunter and my Mom will be together. 

2 comments:

Katrina Knights said...

I have no words . . . my heart is with you all every day.

Nina said...

I am thinking of you and sending so much love and positive energy your way. You are brave and strong. There are no words to make your pain any lighter. Take good care sweetie xoxox

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios